LYUM Corporate Races
A real team proves itself in tough conditions! You worked side by side for a whole year, climbed through the hardship together... Now, it is time to test the team in tough nature conditions.
Sept 25-28, 2013
• Corporate Races are run by teams of 4.
• The runners are registered after the approval of their health and EKG reports.
• The teams are accommodated in the same camp area with the Lycian Way Ultra Marathon runners for 3 days.
• Professional medical and rescue teams are 7/24 available.
The differences from Lycian Way Ultra Marathon
• The corporate races runners only bring their sleeping bags with them. They don’t carry their sleeping bags and other belongings during the run.
• The organizers provide the tents and food.
• Corporate runners are expected to run approximately 10–15 km/day. The total run takes 4 days.
The Competition Rules
• Every single participant is ought to keep the route. Being 200 m away from the route during the race brings 2 hours of time penalty to the runner.
• During the race, the participants are not allowed to use any mode of transportation. In case of getting into any motor vehicle, riding bicycle or an animal, the participant will be punished within being taken out of the race.
• After the end of laps, the participants ought to spend the night in the base camp area. Otherwise they will be taken out of the race.
• The records of every single participant are going to be calculated as the summary of their recorded and penalty times for every single lap.
• The members of every single team ought to enter to the checkpoints together, as a group. The recorded times of each team will also be recorded as the individual recorded times of every single member of each team. In this way, in the event of quitting of even a single member in any team, the recorded times of the team till then will be considered as the recorded time of every single member of this team. The individual penalties of all the team members will also be reflected to the team record.
Application Fee (Per Person): 800 EURO*
The application fee includes;
• Transportation from Dalaman Airport